1. How does the Cashback seller central work?
- Step 1: Create a cashback seller account and prepare relevant product information.
- Step 2: Submit a deal, and publish it on cashback for purchase.
- Step 3: After buyers apply your item, you can check the Requests on your seller central and approved them.
- Step 4: Buyers get your approval and upload their order info after purchase.
- Step 5: Confirm your orders and issue a refund to buyers accordingly.
2. Are there any restrictions on how I can offer my product？
Currently, there is no minimum or maximum on the number of products you need to offer within your campaigns.
3. Which Amazon market does cashback support?
Support DE, US, UK, FR, IT, CA, JP, ES, BR, IN, MX. The Germany site has the most traffic, followed by United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, and other European countries.
4. Will buyers leave a product review after purchase?
- Cashback won’t force buyers to leave reviews. But, we have the task feature which can guide buyers to leave reviews to earn points in order to buy more products.
- To get reviews, you can offer great customer services to make buyers satisfied so that they voluntarily give positive feedback. Sellers can also contact buyers for further discussion.
- Buyers also can review your products on forum.phoenixdeal.de
5. What are the promotion channels of Cashback?
Cashback’s promotion platform covers the current mainstream social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Quora, etc.
At Cashback, you will be able to find the same Amazon product offers as you do, and can find people with the same interests!
6. Will the order be generated after the successful release of the discounted product?
Answer: After successfully releasing the discounted products, the platform will try its best to guide buyers to purchase the product from Amazon, but there is no guarantee that buyers will buy the product. The order is mainly decided by the buyer.
7. Whether you can publish discounted products on multiple sites at the same time?
Answer: Cashback supports the release of discount products in multiple sites at the same time. The product type and quantity of each site are not affected.